Can I support NASDN without joining?
- Absolutely. NASDN is a nonprofit corporation in the U.S. and Canada. We are happy to accept donations.
What are a few reasons why I should join NASDN?
- It’s a way to network and build a bond with the Search Dog community.
- NASDN’s Evaluations certify a team’s performance.
- NASDN’s Luke Fund helps with vet bills for K9’s injured on duty.
- NASDN’s Protective Equipment Fund helps members buy gear for their dogs.
- Your membership helps support Search Dog Handlers.
Who can join NASDN?
- Anyone who is at least 18 years old and a resident of Canada, Mexico or the United States of America is eligible to apply for Active Membership.
- People who are not residents of North America are eligible to apply for Associate Membership.
- Membership is open to people at all skill levels.
How do I get a NASDN Patch?
- We get a lot of requests for patches. We do not sell them. They are issued to our members.
Do I have to be a member to attend a NASDN Seminar?
- No. Our Seminars are open to anyone who wants the training.
How do I join?
- Download and print a NASDN Membership Application. Fill it out and send it in with your first year’s dues.
- Membership renewals will be done electronically. Email Mary Helinski if you haven’t received an email renewal by 15 Dec.
If you have other questions, comments or just feel like saying hi, contact:
Mary Helinski, President